Yoga health benefits: increase flexibility and muscle strength, injury protection, balance, core stability
The practice of yoga started over 5,000 years ago and is now recognized worldwide for its many benefits. As a healing, moving meditation, yoga helps individuals with flexibility, strength, balance, and stress-relief.
Yoga is a practice suitable for every body; as we move through the poses, we focus on breath work while building stronger bones, a more stable core and increasing joint mobility.
We offer a variety of yoga classes:
- Hatha: Beginner friendly, slow movement, longer holds, deep stretch
- Restorative: Beginner friendly, deep release for postural muscles, safe for injury recovery, and pre/post natal
- Power Vinyasa/ Hatha Flow: faster-paced class, focused on strength.Great for those familiar with beginner-friendly yoga
- Hot Yoga: a Hatha class taking place in an infrared heated room
- Functional Yoga: A class designed to help assist in everyday activity and movement
- Yoga Move: A challenging, all-levels class combining yoga with off the mat movement
Incorporating a regular yoga practice can provide physical and mental health benefits. It’s also a great compliment to a strength training program.